The U.S. health care system is undergoing changes to achieve the vision of better health care at lower cost. This requires new competencies for the effective use of electronic information by individuals and organizations in the health care environment who have an understanding of effective implementation of technology systems and other tools that will improve the quality, coordination and efficiency of health care.
Corporate College offers courses designed to train a workforce of healthcare IT specialists who will be ready to implement, manage, and analyze electronic health records to improve health care quality, safety, and cost-effectiveness.
Health IT Course Options:
· Effective Communication in the Health Care Environment
· Fundamentals of Health Workflow Process, Analysis and Redesign
· Health Care and Health Information Technology
· Health Information and Computer Science in the U.S.
· Health Management Information Systems and Quality Improvements
· Installation / Maintenance of Health IT Systems & Configuring EHRs
· Planning, Leadership, Professionalism, and Project Management
· Public Health, Networking, and Health Information Exchange
· Usability and Human Factors
· Working with Health IT Systems